MILAN – A Coppa Italia Derby clash at San Siro: Inter and AC Milan will be playing for a place in the semi-finals. During the match on Tuesday 26 January (kick-off at 20:45 CET), Inter supporters will have the chance to be shown on the third row of LED screens next to the pitch. As with other home games, our fans will be able to support the Nerazzurri from home thanks to our 'Together as a Team' Social Wall.
The Social Wall is open for all supporters, who can share their selfies before and during the match via Facebook, Instagram (a public profile is required) and Twitter by using the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tagging @Inter.
See below for instructions:
- Share a photo of yourself from the waist up
- If possible, use a neutral background, and make sure the image has good lighting
- Do not share a photo containing other people or minors
- Ensure that brands aren’t clearly evident
- Only wear an official Inter shirt
- Use the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tag @Inter.