Milan – Four days on from the 6-0 victory over Brescia, Inter will be back in action at San Siro when they face Bologna on Sunday 5 July. During the match on Sunday, Nerazzurri fans will once again be able to see their selfies come up on the screens on the third row of LEDs behind the touchline with the chance to show their support for the team from home, thanks to the Social Wall Together as a team.
The Social Wall is open to all adult Nerazzurri fans, who can share their selfies both before and during the match on Facebook, Instagram (if their profile is public), and Twitter, using the hashtag #togetherasateam and the tag @Inter. Another element of the initiative is the competition – the winner will receive a Nerazzurri-themed prize!
Key things to remember:
- Share a selfie from the waist up, either urging on the team or celebrating
- If possible, use a neutral background and make sure that your image is well-lit.
- Don’t share images of people other than yourself, or of minors.
- Where possible, make sure that brands and trademarks aren’t overly prominent.
- Only wear official Inter jerseys.
- Use the hashtag #TogetherAsATeam and tag @Inter